West Bengal Waste Management Ltd (WBWML) is committed to comply with the requirements of Quality Management System and continually improve its effectiveness by setting objectives & targets periodically.
In this endeavor, WBWML shall strive for “Providing the best quality in delivering integrated environmental services in time, preserving environment, fulfilling all contractual requirements to the best satisfaction of its privileged customers by using optimal resources under safe working conditions and to enhance the value for all its stakeholders”.
- To identify and define goals, objectives and to bring out the best course of action and plans for its organization and its projects.
- To satisfy the customers by providing quality services in time ensuring enhanced value to the customer and to the environment at large
- To inculcate quality in all aspects of waste management processes and attain an impeccable quality consciousness among all stakeholders of the organization
- To impart best training and development practices among all personnel supported by safe working environment for operational excellence
- To endorse best practices for optimum use of resources for better proceeds
Quality Policy for Laboratories:
At WBWML’s Laboratory, we are committed to providing professional practices and high standards of service by complying with the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025 : 2005 to the satisfaction of all stakeholders and to continually improve the effectiveness of the management system while ensuring integrity, confidentiality and impartiality.
This shall be achieved by:
- Familiarizing our staff with the policies and procedures for better implementation.
- Employing competent personnel and providing training for continual improvement.
- Adopting international standards.
- Ensuring integrity, confidentiality and impartiality.
- Meeting customer as well as statutory & regulatory requirements.
Quality Objectives for Laboratories:
The management has set the following measurable objectives for the laboratory:
- Inter-laboratory and proficiency testing (Z score <2).
- To reduce the turnaround time on comprehensive analysis year over year.
- Zero customer complaints on the test reports.